We’ve posted the additional supporting statements and accompanying appendices that have been posted on the Aberdeen City Council planning portal on our website.
You can view these now here.
- Background to the form of the development;
- Evidence to support the conclusion that land at King’s Links is not available for the development;
- Evidence to support the conclusion that land at Loirston is not available for the development;
- Additional explanation of the public benefits arising out of the co-location of the different parts of the development, namely social, cultural and economic; and
- Confirmation of the capacity of the proposed footbridge over the A944;